No, none of the Lily Lolo range of cosmetics contains parabens, fragrances or fillers.
Articles in this section
- What testing do your ingredients go through (specifically titanium dioxide, iron oxides, zinc oxides, and mica)?
- What is the exact size of the Titanium Dioxide particles in the powder foundation?
- Are both grades anatas and rutil structures of Titanium Dioxide safe for use in cosmetics?
- Where is your Mica sourced
- Does Big Lash Mascara contain Ethylene Oxide?
- Do your products contain Lactose or Sulphate?
- Do your products contain nickel or metals?
- What is the SPF rating of the BB Cream
- Do any of your products contain palm oil?
- What is the origin of Oleic/Linoleic/Linolenic Polyglycerides