The products that come in plastic containers are fully recyclable. They are made from PETG which can be put in with plastic bottles recycling at your nearest recycling centre.
Articles in this section
- What testing do your ingredients go through (specifically titanium dioxide, iron oxides, zinc oxides, and mica)?
- What is the exact size of the Titanium Dioxide particles in the powder foundation?
- Are both grades anatas and rutil structures of Titanium Dioxide safe for use in cosmetics?
- Where is your Mica sourced
- Does Big Lash Mascara contain Ethylene Oxide?
- Do your products contain Lactose or Sulphate?
- Do your products contain nickel or metals?
- What is the SPF rating of the BB Cream
- Do any of your products contain palm oil?
- What is the origin of Oleic/Linoleic/Linolenic Polyglycerides