Lily Lolo mineral foundation is silky or creamy and is not drying to the skin, unlike most powder products which contain talc or corn starch which is drying and gives skin that 'powdery' look.
Articles in this section
- Can I buy a refill for my product?
- My product looks a slightly different shade/colour than my last order?
- How will mineral makeup perform on mature, oily, sensitive or acne-prone skin?
- How do I minimise the appearance of pores and fine lines?
- What is the SPF of Lily Lolo mineral foundation?
- Will my mineral foundation stay on all day?
- Do I need to wear finishing powder over my mineral foundation?
- Is mineral foundation easy to apply?
- How do I know which shade to buy?
- Is Lily Lolo mineral foundation the same as other powder products?