Viamerine 4000 consists of a mix of polyglycerides of 100% vegetable origin. The production, based on oleic, linoleic, linolenic fatty acids, follows patented processes respecting green chemistry principles. Vegetable raw materials used do not stem from GMOs, palm, or plants listed on CITES.
Articles in this section
- Does Big Lash Mascara contain Ethylene Oxide?
- Do your products contain Lactose or Sulphate?
- Do your products contain nickel or metals?
- What is the SPF rating of the BB Cream
- Do any of your products contain palm oil?
- What is the origin of Oleic/Linoleic/Linolenic Polyglycerides
- What makes up the aroma listed in the BB cream?
- What is the aroma listed in the lip gloss?
- Is your packaging recyclable?
- Where are your products made?