Viamerine 4000 consists of a mix of polyglycerides of 100% vegetable origin. The production, based on oleic, linoleic, linolenic fatty acids, follows patented processes respecting green chemistry principles. Vegetable raw materials used do not stem from GMOs, palm, or plants listed on CITES.
Articles in this section
- What testing do your ingredients go through (specifically titanium dioxide, iron oxides, zinc oxides, and mica)?
- What is the exact size of the Titanium Dioxide particles in the powder foundation?
- Are both grades anatas and rutil structures of Titanium Dioxide safe for use in cosmetics?
- Where is your Mica sourced
- Does Big Lash Mascara contain Ethylene Oxide?
- Do your products contain Lactose or Sulphate?
- Do your products contain nickel or metals?
- What is the SPF rating of the BB Cream
- Do any of your products contain palm oil?
- What is the origin of Oleic/Linoleic/Linolenic Polyglycerides