The BB creams do contain some levels of Titanium Dioxide which might give some natural SPF protection but its use is as a pigment and not a sunscreen so we couldn’t advise on the SPF.
Articles in this section
- Do your products contain nickel or metals?
- What is the SPF rating of the BB Cream
- Do any of your products contain palm oil?
- What is the origin of Oleic/Linoleic/Linolenic Polyglycerides
- What makes up the aroma listed in the BB cream?
- What is the aroma listed in the lip gloss?
- Is your packaging recyclable?
- Where are your products made?
- Are your products comedogenic?
- What is the minimum particle size?